You'll probably already have an answer as my posts are still getting approved, but on the save file, part, just change the destination. I created a folder under my documents folder for MLO.
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 2:25:44 AM UTC-4, Teek Bikos wrote: > > Hello, > I apologise in advance if i posted twice...I somehow can't find/see my > original post. > > I began using MLO last night on my Windows 7 OS laptop. When I try to save > (I.e. when closing the program) it says I don't have permission to save the > file in the Program(x86) location, and to ask my administrator for access. > I am the admin, and I changed permissions for all profiles to full control, > but i still couldnt save it to the MLO file. It askes if i would like to > save it in the user files, which I did. However, as it is not in the > correct location, it can't be synced. > Also, when attempting to sync, I receive an error along the lines of > cannot do xxx because xxx temp file is in use (sorry I don't have specific > info, it was late and I was frustrated, so I just shut everything down). > Please help! > Thanks in advance, > Kris "Teek" B. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6ac5e85c-9982-4abb-8c06-6439c131be05%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
