So, it first tried to save the file in the MLO folder under Programs(x86). 
Said I didn't have permission there, and if I wanted to save it under the 
User (i.e. Teek)?  I said yes, and saved it in a new folder I named 
mylifeorganized data files, under the user Teek-Documents, as you said.
Now, it does pull this one up now (it didn't before), but it still shows 
error that can't write to temp file, but still syncs???  I sent all logs, 
etc. to support, which I'm guessing is you :)

And yes, I installed the normal way

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 9:28:07 AM UTC-6, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO) wrote:
>
> Hi Teek,
>
> It looks like MLO does not have permissions to write the files. 
>
> 1) It needs permissions to write the data file (*.ml) to your documents 
> folder or other location you choose. In MLO just select File->Save As.. and 
> select a folder inside your Documents where there is a write permission for 
> the apps. It is a normal situation when apps do not have write permissions 
> to the "Program Files" folder.
>
> 2) It is strange that MLO could not create tmp file for sync. Such files 
> are created in a special location for temporal files where all apps should 
> have write permissions for the current user. 
>
> So to me it looks like you installed MLO in a way it could not access 
> basic locations to write files with the current user. Did you install MLO 
> normal way? 
>
> Andrey. 
>
> On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:07:23 AM UTC+3, Teek Bikos wrote:
>>
>> No, I suscribed to Cloudsync, so wherever it tries to save is where I 
>> have no permissions.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e9bc93c3-380e-4780-b2f1-c466cd575681%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to