Hello Teek, 

Is the folder where MLO files are stored synced with Google Drive or 
similar services? 

Regarding the sync issue, can you reproduce it? Please provide the logs: 
MLO- >Tools- >Options- >Troubleshooting- >Export Logs- >Send a received 
archive to MLO support. 

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:25:44 AM UTC+3, Teek Bikos wrote:
>
> Hello, 
> I apologise in advance if i posted twice...I somehow can't find/see my 
> original post. 
>
> I began using MLO last night on my Windows 7 OS laptop. When I try to save 
> (I.e. when closing the program) it says I don't have permission to save the 
> file in the Program(x86) location, and to ask my administrator for access. 
> I am the admin, and I changed permissions for all profiles to full control, 
> but i still couldnt save it to the MLO file. It askes if i would like to 
> save it in the user files, which I did. However, as it is not in the 
> correct location, it can't be synced. 
> Also, when attempting to sync, I receive an error along the lines of 
> cannot do xxx because xxx temp file is in use (sorry I don't have specific 
> info, it was late and I was frustrated, so I just shut everything down). 
> Please help! 
> Thanks in advance, 
> Kris "Teek" B.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e5ff63b4-00e9-4fd8-a741-22c0af47b58c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to