See this looks like the problem of not being well written for modern
Windows systems, but I really want MLO to be the best.
It shouldn't try to save data in Programs folder, and we don't even back up
things there because data doesn't belong.
I still like saving .ml files under Users and if there is data not being
accessed by other apps they should be under AppData.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:09 AM Teek Bikos <[email protected]> wrote:

> So, it first tried to save the file in the MLO folder under Programs(x86).
> Said I didn't have permission there, and if I wanted to save it under the
> User (i.e. Teek)?  I said yes, and saved it in a new folder I named
> mylifeorganized data files, under the user Teek-Documents, as you said.
> Now, it does pull this one up now (it didn't before), but it still shows
> error that can't write to temp file, but still syncs???  I sent all logs,
> etc. to support, which I'm guessing is you :)
>
> And yes, I installed the normal way
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVF%3Dqa-KAi8YjZE5JE%3DbeCUosNP%2By_t3Ug6Q_mhGhtpWB0Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to