On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 4:41:30 PM UTC-6, imajeff wrote:
>
> I'm starting to worry that you are trying to do Cloud sync but you don't 
> have MLO Pro installed?
>
> On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 11:07:23 PM UTC-6, Teek Bikos wrote:
>>
>> No, I suscribed to Cloudsync, so wherever it tries to save is where I 
>> have no permissions.
>
>
Nope, purchased Pro (2 copies, in fact, as I have another desktop at a 
different location), 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3febf650-d841-42ed-8242-7bf8787d32db%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to