On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 03:20:47PM +0500, Vikram Vaswani wrote:

> My name is Vikram Vaswani, and I'm currently working on the outline for a
> MySQL reference book. This is supposed to be a comprehensive reference to
> MySQL 4, covering all aspects of the software, including the new
> transaction/subquery features.

Call me biased, but that and this...

> Since I'm not that experienced with MySQL

Don't seem like the right combination.  Did you mean "not that
experienced writing about MySQL"?  Or are you really new to MySQL and
trying to write a book about it?

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.8: up 5 days, processed 185,500,832 queries (392/sec. avg)