Hi Nasser,

>Usage?? well whoever goes to buy your book, must have
>some ideas in head for the usage.. I don't think you
>should waste trees on telling people things that don't
>help them.
>
>One Question: What makes this book different from the
>MySQL manual?

Well, it's not supposed to replace the manual by any means - it's just
supposed to offer novice-intermediate users a starting point to MySQL usage

>Another Question: Who is your intended audience?

Novice to intermediate users

>A suggestion: Think of substantial examples....
>
>How about performance? and Performance tuning?

I am planning to cover this, but in the latter sections of the book.
Fundamentally, my problem is with the Section 2 - I am not sure what level
of detail to go to in this section. Any assistance you or other list
members could provide would be very helpful :)

Thanks for your response,

Vikram