Congrats Michelle!!!!
Holly L. Schippers CND Education Ambassador [email protected] c Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion! Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:48:55 -0700 From: [email protected] Subject: NailTech:: SALON OWNER AGAIN! To: [email protected] Hey tekkies... It's official since I signed the lease today... On June 1, I am re-opening my own salon! Check out this crazy twist... The space is in the same building I was in for 8 years that I closed almost 5 years ago. Similar rent except this space is BETTER. Recently remodeled, the building changed addresses and suites since I left... THE ONE THAT I AM RENTING NOW HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS MY OLD SPACE!!! And to boot, when I called to get my phone turned back on, I GOT MY OLD PHONE NUMBER!!! Is that nutty or what?!? When my renter (already found!) starts on July 1, my expenses will actually be $100 less per month than what I paid as a booth renter... I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! Michelle Cordes, Licensed Nail Technician The Nail Spa Silverdale, WA "The spa for your hands and feet since 1997" www.myspace.com/thenailspa -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. _________________________________________________________________ Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
