Hi Rodger,

Am 21.11.2014 um 19:34 schrieb Rodger:
> What is your tech stack?
> Hardware, OS, software, browser?

we're mainly using Ubuntu Linux here (12.04 up to 14.04) without major
issues, for production servers and desktop development.

OS X is fine, too, but there are some caveats regarding JDK versions and
tools (e.g. some useful tools only come with Xcode)

> Any issues? Do you recommend it?
OS X might look nicer and has overall great support for developers, but
Linux is the best workhorse. I'd recommend Debian-based distros like
Ubuntu or Mint.

Best,
Axel

--