Happy birthday man!  Though mine turned out to be...how shall I say, less
than ideal, I hope you had a good one!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Terry S <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey, Mine too!!!
>
> On Jul 26, 2:59 pm, Shane Ellis <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Thank you sir, I'll do some reading tonight.  It's my annual "birthday
> night
> > off" so i can actually read, and have a chance that I will retain it.
> >
> > Gosub here I come.
> >
> > Shane
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "neonixie-l" group.
> To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to