Thanks everyone for the positive comments, I'm not very good at
promoting things - maybe one of the reasons why I'm always redesigning
rather than finishing them.

I've added an extra photograph to the blog post showing the receiver
coil and multiplier circuit, only the cathode required is connected
leaving the rest unused. The assembled pieces have 3 pins to provide
more stability as they're not glued together, allowing a broken tube
to be unplugged and replaced if ever needed.

Technically it's reasonably simple to build but mostly monotonous due
to the amount of repetition in assembly.

Tony.