From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tony Adams
Sent: vrijdag 22 juni 2012 3:18
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Finally completed my latest project...

Thank you, I was aiming for a 'vintage' look while still being functional,
though it might look good with some copper or brass pipe railings around the
edges to prevent pieces sliding off.

I'll have to work out a realisitc price for a kit, it would be difficult to
supply ready built at a sensible price due to the time it takes to assemble
- after winding 96 coils you'll see why ;).

Tony.