On Friday, January 4, 2013 11:06:35 PM UTC, zapro wrote:
>You CANNOT blank the nixies with the 74141's you need to use anode
transistor or disable the PSU.

Actually it depends on the nixie and the '74141'. My experience is that
IN-12 blank just fine using the K155ID1 Russian version of 74141. But I
pick up from comments here and elsewhere that other nixies such as ZM1000
seem to be less forgiving. Compatibility depends on the leak current that
the chip output transistors permit in the off-state (which will be
influenced by the anode voltage you choose) and the sensitivity of the
nixie.

Jon.