Subject: [NEONIXIE-L] Digest Number 1053
From:    neonixi...@yahoogroups.com
Date:    Sat, February 28, 2004 8:58 am
To:      neonixi...@yahoogroups.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CATolB/TM

There are 19 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: New NMEA parser
           From: "Chris" <fixit...@aol.com>
      2. Re: New NMEA parser
           From: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeak...@pacific.net>
      3. Re: Re: Lies in PICland
           From: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeak...@pacific.net>
      4. Re: Poor data maintenance in PICland
           From: "Chris" <fixit...@aol.com>
      5. Re: Re: New NMEA parser
           From: "J.C. Wren" <jcw...@jcwren.com>
      6. Re: New NMEA parser
           From: "barnlop" <nailed_barna...@hotmail.com>
      7. Re: Re: Poor data maintenance in PICland
           From: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeak...@pacific.net>
      8. Re: Poor data maintenance in PICland
           From: "Nick de Smith" <n...@desmith.net>
      9. More Nixie Patents Found
           From: "Peter J. Stonard" <pston...@ix.netcom.com>
     10. Re: Lies in PICland
           From: David Forbes <dfor...@dakotacom.net>
     11. software for programmer
           From: "toomuchcoffee23" <toomuchcoffe...@yahoo.com>
     12. Re: Lies in PICland
           From: "Chris" <fixit...@aol.com>
     13. Re: New NMEA parser
           From: "Chris" <fixit...@aol.com>
     14. Re: More Nixie Patents Found
           From: "Sal Brisindi" <tubema...@yahoo.com>
     15. Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
           From: "James Drosopoulos" <jcd550...@aol.com>
     16. Re: More Nixie Patents Found
           From: "Alan J. Franzman" <a.j.franz...@verizon.net>
     17. Tho real atomic wristwatch, was: Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
           From: "Jorgen Lund-Nielsen" <dj...@web.de>
     18. Re: Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
           From: "Chris" <fixit...@aol.com>
     19. Re: Tho real atomic wristwatch, was: Radio Controlled Atomic Clock