Maybe (some) of you took my comments the wrong way, I have no problem
seeing the fruits of others labour and even selling/advertising here, so
the groups agrees NOT to abide by nicks comment "Just a polite reminder
that this forum is NOT a commercial marketplace - there are other sites for
that. Occasional offers for sale, fine; Commercial operation. No."

I for one though it was great that a guy (to whom Nicks post was aimed) was
letting us know he had a large(?) stock of nixie tubes for sale, even
offering group discounts, which to my mind is in the spirit of being part
of a community in the first place.
Rather than stopping Dieter (Who IS running a commercial enterprise) it's
always great to see his work and ideas. Dieter, in my mind, is a true
fanatic of all things nixie just as much as we are and I like to be
informed when someone comes up with a stock of tubes (Not just ready made
units) and a bit of group discount is even better.