I'm certain most of the list members understand we have an interest in something which you can't go to the local hobby shop to get and how cooperation between members (Tim's group purchase, Dieter sharing tube specs, etc ) is the only way we can do anything. In addition to the supply problem I prefer to purchase things from list members ahead of completely unknown sources.

I'm too busy to always know whats being sold and by whom. You can save me a lot of time and energy if you give me a heads up on the list.

Advertize (that's the e-spelling), all you want!

Tom