There are a LOT of WANNABE's out there that do NOT have the slightest clue as to what is involved in such a venture!!! Ira.

On 4/21/2017 9:41 AM, chuck richards wrote:
Dalibor,

Thanks again for all that you do.

You obviously have devoted your whole life for the past several
years to the manufacturing of high-quality brand new large nixie
tubes.

There will always be some folks on the side-lines who want to
talk about and to theorize about "better" and "cheaper" methods
of tube production.

Not bloody likely!!

What you have accomplished is most remarkable!

I especially like reading the part where you explain that
computers and automation don't help much.

That is a fact that people who have never tried any production
methods will argue with.  But, as you point out, once one actually
does their experiments and starts learning how to get it done, one
will find that computers and automation just can't cope with the
entire situation very well at all.

Again, congratulations to you and your entire team of dedicated
people!

Chuck