product launch and eventual profitability.

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Instrument Resources of America
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:42 AM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Manufacturing affordable large, new nixie tubes

My statement was made with no disrespect, but you are free to interpret it any
way that you see fit. Much is often lost in the printed word rather than the
spoken word, which is why I always prefer to have an actual conversation. It
was meant to be emphatic.  I still stick by it. These wannabe's should watch
Dalibors' movie, more than once, perhaps if possible visit with Dalibor and see
what it actually takes to do what he has accomplished. And accomplished he has,
with a huge amount of success. But as already stated by others he has given
YEARS of his life and GOBS of money to do what he has done, and I wish him much
continued success as he certainly deserves it. IIRC he did not make a profit
until February of this year. As for the wannabes, I'm not at all against anyone
trying, so long as they know ahead of time what is realistic, and what is not.
If Dalibor had not tried we wound not have his excellent tubes today. Who knows
perhaps they will be able to produce a better product than Dalibor, but in my
opinion probably not. Time will tell.  Ira.