Hi All,

Back when I was in HS in the 1970s, I built a clock based on an article
that despite searching everywhere, I can't find. I think I asked this
question several years ago, but I'll ask again.

The clock used two 5v Minitron (or equivalent) displays, TTL logic, and it
was built on two breadboards, each about 6" square. The article showed the
point to point wiring layout on the boards.

I checked old Popular Electronics and Radio Electronics, at least what I
could find online, with no luck. I'm guessing it was around 1972. Does
anyone remember?