I think this may be the clock Elektor published in 1975 - it could use
either Mintoron or LED displays.

I've uploaded the two copies of Elektor to the group's library at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B93DAeV7sPGsc1hfaTZrMG9ZS3c
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B93DAeV7sPGsc1hfaTZrMG9ZS3c>

They're in directory: *NEONIXIE-L > Project Designs (clocks, etc.) >
Elektor TTL Minitron Clock 1975*

The TTL clock is in the 1975-09 (September) edition, page 918 and it uses
the previously published Minitron/LED "Universal display" from the 1975-02
(February) edition, page 223.

HTH

Nick