Cheers for those Nick,
got to love those 1970's PCBs. Very rounded and, er, blobby. They follow the
illustration style of the time.
Ian

    On Tuesday, 8 August 2017, 16:43, Nick <n...@desmith.net> wrote:

 I think this may be the clock Elektor published in 1975 - it could use either
Mintoron or LED displays.
I've uploaded the two copies of Elektor to the group's library at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B93DAeV7sPGsc1hfaTZrMG9ZS3c
They're in directory: NEONIXIE-L > Project Designs (clocks, etc.) > Elektor TTL
Minitron Clock 1975
The TTL clock is in the 1975-09 (September) edition, page 918 and it uses the
previously published Minitron/LED "Universal display" from the 1975-02
(February) edition, page 223.
HTH
Nick--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/7a86205b-fe87-4ec4-befd-92aa8a629e1f%40googlegroups.com.