Yes. I've got 3 different linear tech devices on my list. The LM3478 actually
has an LTSpice model and the Wurth flex transformer I'm using does too (from TI
and Wurth respectively). The circuit I put together simulates just fine, so I'm
just trying to increase my level of confidence in it at this point (plus I
don't like not being able to do something!). What I haven't done is simulate it
with a varying load, yet (although, lets face it, the load isn't going to vary
much over a short timescale). I also need to check the current going through
the transformer against the specs.