Just curious -- were they stored with exposure to anything that might cause 
pin corrosion -- thinking out loud here... Maybe that caused stress on the 
glass.

Terry

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:22:39 AM UTC-5, Clarke Payne wrote:
>
> I have run across some 7971s I have had stored for 30 yrs. 3 of the 12 
> glass envelopes fractured when I picked them up. One just 
> disengrated.others seemed good cleaned up ok havent tested yet but appear 
> to be in sound shape. Anyone run into this problem. Any special precautions 
> before I test them? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/fcb2c053-0a8f-48d7-b94f-b36568d664b8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to