On Monday, December 23, 2019 at 1:04:17 PM UTC-5, Jiří wrote:

> Hi, I'm back again, I asked to join the group to answer your questions
> that interest you. In the discussion are new posts on the topic of my
> production nixie JP47. I hope I will not be described as a fraud again, I
> am not a fraud.
> I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good health.
> J.Plavec

 I (and most other people, I would think) welcome anyone who will produce
replicas of a tube type no longer being made - so no competing with
Dalibor's 568 replicas, for example. I know you're not, I just wanted to
make that point for any other possible entrants into the business.

However, there are lots of subtleties to making a tube that both works well
and lasts a long time, and that information has been mostly lost /
forgotten by the original makers. And it is certainly within the rights of
those who have rediscovered them (including you) to share / not share as
you desire. Dalibor's tubes have a less than 2.3% (latest figure on his web
site) failure rate on over 10,000 tubes made, which is an amazing tribute
to his work. It will obviously take some time and experience with your
product by adventurous members to see if you can get close to that failure
rate. If you can, I think quite a few members will be interested in your
tubes.