On 22 December 2010 04:42, Wes Hardaker <harda...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> We actually need two votes now per patch now:

>  - 5.5.1 (now in pre1)

+1    (though I'd be tempted to set the two lengths
        at the start of the loop, rather than the end)

>  - 5.6.1 (now in rc1)

Hmm....   this isn't really a show-stopper, so strictly speaking
shouldn't be applied.  (Particularly since we're trying to be a bit
more rapid at getting releases out of the door.)
  On the other hand, it's such a simple and safe patch that it
seems churlish not to apply it.

  +1   IFF   there are other changes applied to 5.6.1.rc1
        (and hence a need for rc2)
  -1   otherwise

Dave