On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:28:56 +0000 Dave wrote:
DS> On 22 December 2010 04:42, Wes Hardaker <harda...@users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:
DS> > We actually need two votes now per patch now:
DS>
DS> >  - 5.5.1 (now in pre1)
DS>
DS> +1    (though I'd be tempted to set the two lengths
DS>         at the start of the loop, rather than the end)

+1 (the lengths are initialized at the top of the function, so I think then
end of the loop is fine. nothing is saved by moving it to the start.)

DS> >  - 5.6.1 (now in rc1)
DS>
DS> Hmm....   this isn't really a show-stopper, so strictly speaking
DS> shouldn't be applied.

I dunno... I think broken AgentX processing is a pretty big deal. And given
that we have a nice simple fix...  +1.

The other option, if no other show-stoppers come up, is to wuickly push rc1 as
final, and prep for 5.6.1.1 or 5.6.2 almost immediately.