From: martin mitchell <martinmitc...@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:34:02 +0000
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Call for Submissions: Multichannel
VariableEconomies Screening Programme Deadline 28th January

It's not the moving image event itself but the nonsensical language used to
describe ideas you are looking for inside of those projected images onto a
screen.
How does one translate into another language part of dogmatic statements
like 'running past', 'flag up' or 'socio economic' ........!

C.N.A.S.