Hi Paul, Dave, Annie & all,

Regarding Geert's interview -- I actually agree with most of what he says.
In fact, I tend to agree with most of his ideas and writings.

I think as a group, we're in tune (usually coincidentally with his
reflections) but, living through them within a grounded context, which is
of our everyday life experience and as part of surviving as an artist led
group in a neoliberalist dominated culture.

The audience he's talking to is an e-flux audience, and I think e-flux are
part of an neoliberalist, elite establishment, so it's positive he is
discussing these issues to its audience.

Although, Paul has mentioned already things have been getting better and
there is evidence of things gettign better. I would say that's true in some
ways, but it may also be true that some of us have got older and into power
and so able to support media art and net art more these days. And before
this was not the case ;-)

Wishing you well.

marc