> On 16. Oct 2018, at 08:38, Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> I would like to do more too. I think the main reason that the tests haven't
> been completed yet right now is that they haven't been assigned to people who
> want to do the work.

Agreed.

I am pretty new to this and feel like kinda out of the loop on how to proceed.
If I haven’t been assigned to anything. Is the following fine to do?

1) Visit http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/1
<http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/1>
2) Click the little user icon next to the heading assignment
3) Set the specification to version 10.0
4) Select a specification?

For example I joined the Maven tribe, but I don’t find the Maven Support Test
Specification there.