On 10/16/2018 03:44 AM, Björn Raupach wrote:
>> On 16. Oct 2018, at 08:38, Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
>> wrote:
>> I would like to do more too. I think the main reason that the tests
>> haven't been completed yet right now is that they haven't been
>> assigned to people who want to do the work.
If there is a test you'd like to be assigned to, please ask and I'll add
you. You are also welcome to file issues in JIRA as you find them during
your daily usage of NetBeans:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-1343?filter=allopenissues

You will need to create a login on JIRA to submit issues.

> I am pretty new to this and feel like kinda out of the loop on how to
> proceed. If I haven’t been assigned to anything. Is the following fine to do?
>
> 1) Visit http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/1
> <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/1>
> 2) Click the little user icon next to the heading assignment
> 3) Set the specification to version 10.0
> 4) Select a specification?
>
> For example I joined the Maven tribe, but I don’t find the Maven Support Test
> Specification there.

I've assigned you to this test case.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)