Typically, I can only contribute closer to weekend. I did that long git
test plus reviews and bug submission between Friday and Sunday and won't
get to PHP until same time this week.
Though I have strong interest to complete all tests assigned to me just so
that I can comfortably use the editor for work (can't complain unless
contribute, right?), that does mean there are many days of downtime others
seem to be available to pick up.

My impression of this testing process was that as many people are assigned
to test cases as possible, so that maximum number of real world
environments are tested. Is that not the case? Is my completed testing of,
say, git version control, the only run there is?