Hello!

Is it possible to be assigned to run tests on two platforms simultaneously?

I just received some assigns for the PHP module on Linux, but I can do it
on Windows and Linux simultaneously (using VM).

If so, how do I update the test status on both platforms?

Tks,

[image: http://www.eximiaweb.com.br/_images/Assinatura.png]