The focus is on Java and PHP, these are the drivers of the Apache NetBeans
10 release.

I agree it would make sense to (1) find out why there are still items in
the below with 0% completed, (2) do the assigned NetCAT people to items
that are 0% completed intend to get started very soon, and (3) these are
several people waiting and hoping to contribute to NetCAT who could take
over those 0% completed items right now today?

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/29/v/2

Thanks,

Gj