Jurgen, Lada,

On 12/22/15, 6:45 AM, "netmod on behalf of Ladislav Lhotka"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of lho...@nic.cz> wrote:

>> On 22 Dec 2015, at 12:38, Benoit Claise <bcla...@cisco.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jürgen,

>>> Even if it may spoil your day, I disagree that there is a blocking
>>> factor that should stop us from publishing models.
>> Interestingly, I received that feedback again recently, this time from
>>the OSPF and ISIS YANG model authors.
>
>Did they mention any reason *why* it is a blocking factor for their
>modules?

This should be obvious - the OSPF and IS-IS WG are not going to publish
YANG models that don’t meet the ops-state requirements. Why would we
publish standards that don’t meet the requirements and are, consequently,
irrelevant? Failure to recognize this is a real blocking issue.

Acee