Hi Lada,

On 12/22/15, 7:25 AM, "Ladislav Lhotka" <lho...@nic.cz> wrote:

>Hi Acee,
>
>> On 22 Dec 2015, at 13:03, Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jurgen, Lada,

>>> Did they mention any reason *why* it is a blocking factor for their
>>> modules?
>>
>> This should be obvious - the OSPF and IS-IS WG are not going to publish
>> YANG models that don’t meet the ops-state requirements. Why would we
>
>Can you please explain what specific ops-state requirements aren't met in
>those modules? I am interested because the same problem may possibly be
>present in our ietf-routing module.

That’s easy - the requirements as stated in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs/

We could go back and reorganize the IGP models and add separate leaves for
intended and applied config and meet these requirements. However, if we
conclude on a more elegant solution, it would be great to avail ourselves
to that solution.

Thanks,
Acee