Benoit Claise <bcla...@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Removed some extra ones on which we agree.
> See in line.

> >> This issue is with "The following terms are defined in [RFC6241]", but
> >> you re-define those terms.

I don't think it is correct to say that we "re-define" these terms.
It sounds like we give the terms a different meaning.  I agree that
the OLD text gave that impression, but I think the NEW proposed text
fixes this.

The terms are defined in 6241, and they keep their meaning.  We
clarify the meaning of two of the terms in a YANG context.