On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 09:35:49AM -0500, joel jaeggli wrote:

> Once the document is adopted by the working group it's the working
> group's document.
>
> The consensus call was made back here:
>
> https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg19433.html

So then go ahead and resolve _all_ comments that were made during
WG last call.

> To my mind the discussion that we picked up in the new year highlights
> the limitations of the existing draft without it being fatally flawed.
> To wit (and this is my opinion), this one is stable and should proceed,
> clearing the path for drafts with normative dependencies; we should
> proceed with an update in a timely fashion.

I believe the YANG library alignment issue was raised earlier than
'new year' and actually during WG last call. Since the YANG library
interim (NETCONF WG) in December we have a clearer view on YANG
library. Anyway, I expect that all WG last call comments will be dealt
with - otherwise there is a process error.

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>