On 5 Apr 2010  Steve Fryatt <li...@stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:

[snip cut and paste not working from Impression to NetSurf]

> This isn't a NetSurf problem.

> The URL bar is just a standard Wimp writable icon (I think; I'm open to
> corrections), and so Ctrl-V into it is handled by whatever you use to handle
> the clipboard in writable icons on your system.

[snip]

> Peter, with an Iyonix, is probably using IcnClipBrd.  That /does/ play with
> Impression (or, it /should/ do -- if it doesn't, I would be surprised).

[snip]

It that's this Peter, then, yes, I do use IcnClipBrd on this Iyonix,
but I've never used Impression, so I can't test whether the transfer
would work. However, I did post about how to make a URL or e-mail
address in OPro trigger a launch in NetSurf or e-mail app.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.