On 15 Jan 2013 David H Wild  wrote:

> I see that we now have normal access to the BBC news websites. Whether this
> is something done by the Netsurf team or someone at the BBC taking note of
> complaints I am pleased to see it happen.

I raised it as a technical problem twice, then as a complaint, and
after they sent me an automatic response after ten days because they
couldn't meet the target for replying I complained again. Looks like a
few others did too! I still haven't had a reply.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com