The following bytes were arranged on 27 Feb 2013 by Richard Porter :

> The problem still affects version 2.9 if not the latest dev versions.
> Can you tell me what the useragent details are (or were)?

If you're still using 2.9, you don't need to be told.  Simply open
WWW.NetSurf.Log in your computer's ScrapDir (note: this only works when
NetSurf is *not* running) and it should be right there in the first few
lines.

Here, using #909, the sixth line of the log file is:

(0.890000) utils/useragent.c user_agent_build_string 68: Built user
agent "NetSurf/3.0 (RISC OS)"

--
  __<^>__   Red sky in the morning: Shepherd's warning
 / _   _ \  Red sky at night: Shepherd's delight