On 27 Feb 2013 Martin Bazley  wrote:

> If you're still using 2.9, you don't need to be told.  Simply open
> WWW.NetSurf.Log in your computer's ScrapDir (note: this only works when
> NetSurf is *not* running) and it should be right there in the first few
> lines.

Thanks for the information. I hadn't thought of looking there.

I normally use a recent development version, currently #942, but that
doesn't exhibit the redirect to mobile problem so I used 2.9 to
illustrate it. My original complaint to the BBC was raised last
November.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com