> On 27 Feb 2013 Martin Bazley  wrote:
>
>> If you're still using 2.9, you don't need to be told.  Simply open
>> WWW.NetSurf.Log in your computer's ScrapDir (note: this only works when
>> NetSurf is *not* running) and it should be right there in the first few
>> lines.
>
> Thanks for the information. I hadn't thought of looking there.
>
> I normally use a recent development version, currently #942, but that
> doesn't exhibit the redirect to mobile problem so I used 2.9 to
> illustrate it.
> Richard Porter

As someone who requires a stable version I am still using 2.9. I worked
round the problem by redirecting the BBC link to the mobile desktop page
which gave access to standard BBC content. But now in their wisdom the BBC
have deleted this so I am back to square one. Considering their clucking
over the raspberry pi you would think .... no large organisation,
different hands, no co-ordination! Richard, you could let them know that
apparently very large numbers of the little wonders have been sold which
might help us on legacy hardware!

John