Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:28:07 +500
From: Marvin Commerford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: modem for dos


Hello.  I believe your best bet to find a modem that works with dos is to
get an external modem that connects to a serial port.  I use a 3com/US
Robotics external that I got a year ago.  You will surely pay much more for
this.  Good luck.

On 2000-04-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:25:14 0
   >Hi Tony
   >On Wednesday the 19th of April 2000 at 11.31pm Nettamer List
   ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
   >NL>Which makes and models of v90 modems will work in dos? I asked my
   >NL>local computer shop and they tell me that there is no modems
   >NL>that will work in dos without windows.
   >Welcome to the list.
   >No doubt you'll get all the info you need from one of the list's
   >several modem experts but one observation: never ask anyone in a
   >computer shop anything about DOS if they're under 40 ;-)
   >Cheers
   >jaygee
   >Mailer: NT v1.11.2  Reader: NTR v0.23(P)/Beta
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

Marvin Commerford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to