Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:13:15 +500
From: Melissa Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Nettamer and Onelist/egroups

As some of you may know, Onelist and Egroups have emerged.  My
question is, when I try to sign into egroups to configure my account,
why does either Nettamer or the website not let me enter my full email
address it lets me enter everything but the last two letters. such as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
instead of:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've been told they were getting bouncing messages and I would like to
try to fix the problem myself instead of waiting three days for them
to do it.

I'm not using any windows web browsers.  I'm only using Nettamer.  I
am asking this question in conjunction of only (Nettamer) and the
egroups website.  www.onelist.com is still the way to get to the site.

Thanks for any information you can give me.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to