Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 22:17:43 +100
From: John Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer and Onelist/egroups

On 2000-04-24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 me|Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:13:15 +500
 me|As some of you may know, Onelist and Egroups have emerged.  My
 me|question is, when I try to sign into egroups to configure my
 me|account, why does either Nettamer or the website not let me enter
 me|my full email address it lets me enter everything but the last two
 me|letters. such as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 me|instead of:
 me|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Melissa

I don't know about entering the email address, but if you're 
using nettamer I should forget it! The other day I tried to sign 
in myself. I got my email and password entered, but when I 
pressed sign in or whatever, I went to a page which told me that 
as my browser didn't accept cookies I couldn't get in to the 
site. They suggested that I use a cooky-capable browser and that 
rules nettamer out. My question is: Why is a site that deals with 
groups using primarily email forcing people to use windows?

Sorry not to be of more help.
 
 me|I've been told they were getting bouncing messages and I would like
 me|to try to fix the problem myself instead of waiting three days for
 me|them to do it.
 me|I'm not using any windows web browsers.  I'm only using Nettamer.  I
 me|am asking this question in conjunction of only (Nettamer) and the
 me|egroups website.  www.onelist.com is still the way to get to the
 me|site.
 me|Thanks for any information you can give me.
 me|********************************************************
 me|To unsubscribe from this list,
 me|send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
 me|Unsubscribe
 me|as the subject.
 me|You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
 me|********************************************************

John Ramm

Drummer, percussionist and one of the vocalists with dep4
contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
or find us and our music at:
www.dep4.com

I am also the Chairman of the UK Retinoblastoma society
It can be found at:
www.rbsociety.org.uk


Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to