Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:28:11 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer and Onelist/egroups

On 2000-04-24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >On 2000-04-24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >>Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:13:15 +500
   >>As some of you may know, Onelist and Egroups have emerged.  My
   >>question is, when I try to sign into egroups to configure my
   >>account, why does either Nettamer or the website not let me enter
   >>my full email address it lets me enter everything but the last two
   >>letters. such as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   >>instead of:
   >>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   >>I've been told they were getting bouncing messages and I would like
   >>to try to fix the problem myself instead of waiting three days for
   >>them to do it.
   >>I'm not using any windows web browsers.  I'm only using Nettamer.
   >>I am asking this question in conjunction of only (Nettamer) and the
   >>egroups website.  www.onelist.com is still the way to get to the
   >>site.
   >This _could_ be happening due to the fact that Nettamer can't expand
   >data entry fields on some web pages.  I've never tried getting to
   >egroups or onelist with Nettamer.  I used Lynx386 in the past, but
   >normally, I just reply via e-mail to any mailing list in onelist or
   >(now) egroups.  That will work for you, too, assuming you are
   >receving the e-mail from the mailing list rather than logging on to
   >the web to read and reply.


I just confirmed my theory by trying to sign in at onelist using my own 
userid and password.  The field for the userid won't expand and so I 
can't put in my entire e-mail address.  I can enter my password, but 
that won't get me in.  I'll take a look at egroups, because maybe the 
field is larger there than using the onelist page I got to.  My e-mail 
address is shorter than [EMAIL PROTECTED], so I wonder why I can't 
get it into the field at Onelist?

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to