Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:35:17 +500
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Question about Sorting Email

The alt+g can be used in that way also, but it is good for tagging web
addresses. That is what I use it for, you can also use it to get tag lines.

On 2000-11-02 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 07:47:22 +700
    Hi List, I need some help here. Please. I'm using the latest
    version of NT, and I downloaded almost 4450 msgs because I had
    not picked email up for awhile. The download was fine. But, it
    gave me an error 14 wh it was sorting, which was out of memory
    for the sort string. However, it said to hit the F5 and it
    would index from where it left off to the end. But I noticed
    that it cuts off when it is out of memory, so it would seem
    to me that it has nothing to index. There are more msgs for it
    to do, but I don't know the sequence for the F5 or, it doesn't
    work. I put the downloat into a tmp file and I copy it to the
    mail.dlu file, because I don't want to lose my email. Also, what
    the alt-G do when you use it in the middle of a msg? I tried it
    and it tagged an address, but I figure that if you do an a at
    the msg, you can add the address anyhow to the book. What is
    the purpose of the alt-g? Thanks.
    Bonnie
    Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to