Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 22:25:55 +330
From: Jim Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: nettamer and search engines problem

Hi there,
the short answer to your question is no.
I have no problem with www.yahoo.ca.
All I do is hit my right arrow until I'm on "j" and then hit enter.
To confirm where I am I check my status line.  If it says "input 1" I
know I'm ok.  Next, I type in the string I want to do a search for.
After hitting enter after the string, I just hit enter again on "k" and
it submits my search request.

I've never had any problems and hope you don't either.  Good luck with
it.

Cheers from Newfoundland,
Jim Fidler

Have a look at my website at:
www.jimfidler.com.


On 2001-04-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 16:21:08 +0400
   >I tried using www.google.com and raging.com and on both pages
   >nettamer failed to announce an edit field into which I could type
   >text for which to search on the web.  I'm using the current version
   >of nettamer and cannot figure out which letter to type for either
   >of those sites in order to land on the edit field.  Has anybody
   >successfully used any search engine on the web where nettamer told
   >you before you typed the letter of the field which field was the
   >edit field so you could have a clue as to which letter to type when
   >using a search page?
   >Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to