Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:59:14 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: is thee a way, and where?

On 2001-06-24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 01:12:48 -0500
   >Why not just use Alt + F to forward the message to the other
   >address ?  That should make only minimal changes to the
   >body of the message.
   >It's been awhile since I've  used nettamer and I don't have a
   >dial-up account to test it with, but it should work.

Talk about my overlooking the obvious when offering a suggestion.  That 
would do it.  Forwarding doesn't insert any quote characters.  The only 
disadvantage is that it doesn't allow you to add your own comments 
except by editing the forwarded message.  However, that's not a 
difficult thing to do.  I've done it often enough myself.  

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to