Date: 30 Sep 2001
From: Heimo Claasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: More on Nettamer not connecting to Mindspring Louisville POP

I got quite angry when I read this:

> From: "Randy Formenti N8KL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> ... But where does
> it say that Mindspring or Earthlink is required to pollow the exact RFC
> standard?  All they promise is that the ISP will work with certain operating
> systems including Windows 95 which is what I use.

It's quite braindead to first complain about Nettamer not supporting a
crooked and skewed setup not compliant to the RFCs, then declare to be
happy with exactly that reason for skrewing up things.

// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels 2001-09-29
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read  ==>  http://www.revobild.net



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to